Are you a denier of vaccines in this Covid-19 pandemic?
Do you refuse to be vaccinated because you are scared of the jab?
Are you suspicious of the government’s intentions?
Are you looking at the ingredients of the various vaccines and being persuaded against taking the jab?
Do you think that the vaccines have been rushed through without proper research or testing?
Do you listen to the social media noise out there and think that Bill Gates is inserting microchips into your arm?
These are just some of the reasons that people give for not wishing to take up the offer to be vaccinated and quite frankly if you answer “yes” to any of them, or indeed any others:-
YOU ARE A FOOL
Let’s go through those questions again:
1) If you are just scared of that pin prick that you’d get for almost any visit to the Doctor or for giving a blood sample for any test then ok, I get that you are a wimp but be brave just this once in your life, it lasts for a couple of micro seconds and you’ll be benefitting the whole of society. Vaccines have been around for many years and have cut infant and other mortality rates massively.
2) If you are suspicious of the government’s reasons or intentions, I have a little sympathy with you because over many examples’ governments have lied, cheated, or used people as guinea pigs historically. One thing they haven’t done is shoot themselves in the foot by destroying their own economy or whole of the population, it just doesn’t help them. They need the majority of you alive to pay taxes after this is over. The ‘herd immunity’ argument you could say has already worked its way through society killing off the older and weaker amongst us. I don’t believe Eugenics was a government policy or they would never have let victims into the hospitals, they’d have painted a cross on your door and sent the local undertakers out with today’s equivalent of a “bring out your dead” placard on the hearses.
3) There are those that don’t like the ingredients of vaccines for a variety of reasons and you have to understand how vaccines are discovered and why certain substances are added, to know which other type of vaccine will suit your convictions or preferences. They add what are called adjuvants during tests and trials, and because of what has historically worked in other vaccines, laboratories use trial and error as they add or omit to test effectiveness. Aluminium salt is often used but in a tiny amount, the weight of a grain has been described. With the choice of types of COVID -19 Vaccines you have no excuse to refuse on these spurious grounds.
4) If you think that these vaccines have been rushed through without proper testing you can check the figures easily. Over 77,000 people were used in the trials of the 2 vaccines and we have attached the chart here which gives details of how many were used in the tests to gain UK approval.
All volunteers and tests were carried out in the same manner that any previous vaccine had been approved.
DON’T BE A FOOL GET A JAB
4) If you really do believe that Bill Gates has microchipped every single vaccine in the west then quite frankly, you’re a nut case and should visit a psychiatrist for your suitability to be allowed out in the wider society. If you believe that Bill Gates, one of the richest men in the world, has set up his private foundation to control all of us personally get a life will ya! Bill Gates is a wealthy creator and one of those using his personal fortune to good use. His Charitable foundation has been trying to eradicate diseases in many countries, his funding of research into beating Malaria in Africa has been a force for good. There is much criticism of his efforts, but usually by jealous, unscrupulous people who seek their own form of power and to divide. You should realize that when leaders of groups like AlShabaab decry his efforts then they have their own agenda along with stopping girls get educated! If you are still against vaccinations it is official:
YOU ARE NUTS
This is quite probably the only occasion where my views will ever align with those of Boris Johnson. Earlier this year, Prime Minister Boris Johnson called people who oppose vaccinations “nuts”.
Social Media is being shown up in many areas these days for allowing people to post these ridiculous conspiracy theories. The sowing of division in the political debates and now with anti-vaxxers may just well be the downfall of the whole industry. Either governments will legislate against them or people will just reduce their exposure out of mistrust.
NOW FOR THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES
Since I had measles as a boy, a vile disease which has left me with some of my earliest memories, screaming with pain in my ears, being kept in a darkened room and not seeing any light for 2 weeks, I have volunteered for every vaccine going. In later life due to my frequent overseas travel, even now I have a book full of my inoculation records. I’ve had friends who had club feet and one lady who to this day can only move around using her hands because the lower half of her body is completely wasted. All of these friends had Polio, a disease now eradicated because of vaccination programmes. All records show that as soon as we reduce vaccinations as a per-centage of the population these vile diseases re-appear. The many conspiracy theories linking the MMR jab with autism in children recently brought a re-emergence of previously eradicated Measles cases. Measles is particularly vile and painful as I can personally vouch and can cause blindness. Small Pox a disease that is now eradicated due to mass vaccinations did re-emerge in London and Birmingham in the early 1960’s due to a leak from a laboratory that was found to have faulty safety measures. The London outbreak was quickly shut down by a localised lockdown ordered by a quick-witted GP who recognised the symptoms of a lab worker, who eventually died. I remember queuing aged 14-years at my local government-run clinic for an emergency supply of the vaccine. After an official inquiry which pointed to faulty procedures at the Birmingham lab the only other death was by the suicide of the proprietor, mortified by being the cause of the outbreak. To get real herd immunity from the occasional outbreaks of new or old diseases we have to get to a figure of some 80% of the population being vaccinated. The benefits to all society of eradication of these diseases is clear to see economically and in the longevity of the population.
WOULD YOU REFUSE A CANCER VACCINATION?
Scientists are very close in their research to finding vaccines that will beat various forms of Cancer. Both Liver Cancer and Cervical Cancers have vaccines now that can reduce the numbers of people infected considerably. The HPV vaccine has considerably reduced Cervical Cancer in young women as one of our previous articles has demonstrated. I’m going to close this article now with a direct quote from the World Health Organisation in that authority’s conclusion about the benefits of Vaccines worldwide. “The benefits of vaccination extend beyond prevention of specific diseases in individuals. They enable a rich, multifaceted harvest for societies and nations. Vaccination makes good economic sense and meets the need to care for the weakest members of societies. Reducing global child mortality by facilitating universal access to safe vaccines of proven efficacy is a moral obligation for the international community as it is a human right for every individual to have the opportunity to live a healthier and fuller life. Achievement of the Millennium Development Goal 4 (two-thirds reduction in 1990 under-5 child mortality by 2015) will be greatly advanced by, and unlikely to be achieved without, expanded and timely global access to key life-saving immunizations such as measles, Hib, rotavirus, and pneumococcal vaccines.
We conclude that a comprehensive vaccination programme is a cornerstone of good public health and will reduce inequities and poverty.”
I’ll not apologize either if I’ve upset any of your sensibilities here because if you don’t have this vaccination you are quite possibly prolonging the risk of infection not only to your nearest and dearest but to anywhere you visit, work, or play. If you still refuse:-